Discerning sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use discerning in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for discerning.
- As to that, there is no doubt: whom they, all-seeing, discerning as they do, acquit they justify. (10)
- Darcy had been, was much relieved by discerning such different feelings. (4)
- His tone, his expressions, his choice of subject, his knowing where to stop; it was all the operation of a sensible, discerning mind. (4)
- Of such is the nature of love, as he was now discerning. (8)
- One of the troop was not long in discerning the young beauty. (10)
- They were darkish hazel formerly, and talked more of milkmaids and chattering pastorals than a discerning master would have wished. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for discerning. Perhaps also see a sentence for drugs and ways to use digression in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use discerning in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.