Sentences using the word astute. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use astute in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for astute.
- A very good, innocent young man is her victim, or a very astute, goodish young man obstructs her path. (10)
- Edward and Algernon journeyed down to Fairly together, after the confidence which the astute young lawyer had been compelled to repose in his cousin. (10)
- Her astute self-compression sharpened Willoughby as much as it mortified and terrified him. (10)
- It was a position he had earned with his goggling eyes, and his astute philosophy; from it he should not be disturbed. (8)
- That, to an astute mind, suggested something behind this sale. (8)
- The astute fairy-fury immediately stepped before him. (10)
- Two years passed in attendance on the astute brother-in-law, to whom Fortune now beckoned to come to her and gather his laurels from the pig-tails. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for astute. Perhaps also see a sentence for aisle and ways to use asserted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use astute in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.