How do you use artful in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use artful in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for artful.
- And in the first place he made no attempt to disdain it because it was nothing but artful and heavy-handed, after the mediaeval pattern. (10)
- Longfellow had a ghost story of this quaint plaisance, which he used to tell with an artful reserve of the catastrophe. (9)
- The Lucases are very artful people indeed, sister. (4)
- This pathetic representation lasted the whole evening, and so ostentatious and artful a display has entirely convinced me that she did in fact feel nothing. (4)
- What an artful, suspicious thing! (9)
- You shall find me as stubborn as you can be artful. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for artful. Perhaps also see a sentence for allegiance and ways to use arrangements in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use artful in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.