How do you use discharge in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use discharge in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for discharge.
- At its conclusion the vessel is permitted to land and discharge her cargo without further molestation. (7)
- At the same time, the wind freshened into half a gale, and another heavy discharge of rain came flying up out of the north. (2)
- He had reserved them for his final discharge. (10)
- I fancy they discharge their duties in voting rather faithfully, though they do not often take part in caucuses or conventions. (9)
- I should like to add that before deserting from the Federal service I had earnestly asked a discharge, on the ground of altered convictions. (1)
- The policeman waited to discharge his tobacco-juice into the gutter. (9)
- Will you take them in discharge? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for discharge. Perhaps also see a sentence for devoted and ways to use directness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use discharge in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.