A sentence using the word dismiss. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dismiss in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dismiss.
- How easily does her ladyship encourage or dismiss a lover! (4)
- I do dismiss it at once. (9)
- It seemed almost as hard that she should have to dismiss Beauchamp to preclude their meeting. (10)
- She seemed to have forgotten it, and made no movement to dismiss him. (9)
- Speaking to the brain of the country, one is sure of the power of a resolute sign from it to dismiss the brainless. (10)
- The communication imparted such satiric venom to his further remarks, that Annette resolved to break her walk and dismiss him for the day. (10)
- Up, and follow at my heels till I dismiss you. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dismiss. Perhaps also see a sentence for draft and ways to use discreet in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dismiss in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.