Use the word disclosed in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use disclosed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for disclosed.
- And under such a supposition, which would have been most miserable, when time had disclosed all, too late? (4)
- And, like a fish pulled out of water, he gasped at what was disclosed. (8)
- Disclosed, it hurt him. (8)
- Gyp turned the bust a little, to catch the light on its far cheek; a letter was disclosed between it and the oak. (8)
- His voice, so measured and dry, had a ring in it, that too plainly disclosed the anxiety of his heart. (8)
- It was not until the man had got out of sight and hearing that his identity was disclosed by a revealing light from memory. (1)
- It was then disclosed in the following manner. (4)
- Its pale rays fled out on either hand; beautiful but grim was the vision they disclosed. (8)
- The bed was open, and I saw with regret my revolver lying patently disclosed on the blue wool. (2)
- The fullness of his embarrassment gradually disclosed itself. (8)
- The quiet tenacity with which he had converted a mediocre talent into something really individual was disclosed by these researches. (8)
- The road led up and up a hill, and from the top a vision of Saxonia lay disclosed in waves of wood and pasture. (8)
- There, concealed by bramble-tufts, she disclosed the low portal of a secret passage, and pushed it open without effort. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for disclosed. Perhaps also see a sentence for dominion and ways to use discerned in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use disclosed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.