A sentence using the word discovering. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use discovering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for discovering.
- And he was gazing at her as though just discovering her beauty. (8)
- Evidently discovering that it was no more than she expected, she sighed, and rummaged out of a top drawer an old illustrated magazine. (8)
- Has he, on discovering its true nature, the right to call on the bookseller to refund its value? (8)
- It is you who break the match, discovering my want of a heart. (10)
- It was like discovering a woman in what had hitherto been a sort of soft and breathed-on statue, almost impersonally admired. (8)
- It was like discovering that nine-tenths of the people of England were foreigners. (8)
- No doubt a man may live his life through without discovering that. (8)
- Priestly arrogance and unctuousness, and trickeries and casuistries, cannot be painted without our discovering a likeness in the long Italian gallery. (10)
- Should he go forth alone on his chance of discovering Clara and forgiving her under his umbrella and cloak? (10)
- The intention of discovering what was at the end of the picture gallery absorbed the whole of her essentially practical and active mind. (8)
- They chatted like a couple unexpectedly discovering in one another a common dialect among strangers. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for discovering. Perhaps also see a sentence for drank and ways to use direct in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use discovering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.