Use the word discredit in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use discredit in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for discredit.
- And then a disembodied thought flew round her, comparing her with Vernon to her discredit. (10)
- Are you unable to perceive how that redounds to my discredit? (10)
- He had seen pictures of bears, but knew of nothing to their discredit and had vaguely wished to meet one. (1)
- I shall not do you discredit. (10)
- The refusal of the captain to go this way caused Rockney sincerely to discredit the sobriety of his intellect. (10)
- You could scarcely escape discredit and misery. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for discredit. Perhaps also see a sentence for donna and ways to use directness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use discredit in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.