Use the word infamy in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use infamy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for infamy.
- Austin will be in town to-morrow, and if he is true to his principles, he will instantly adopt measures to rescue his son from infamy. (10)
- Chump, though willing to condone the offence for the sum she had received, stuck infamy upon the whole list of them. (10)
- Hesitation about it doubles the infamy. (10)
- The wretch never knew how near he was to losing it, with incredible preliminaries of obloquy, and a subsequent devotion to lasting infamy. (9)
- There came tidings of the bombardment of Brescia one of the historic deeds of infamy. (10)
- There is no infamy too great or too little for the partisans of the various candidates to commit and accuse their opponents of committing. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for infamy. Perhaps also see a sentence for internally and ways to use invitation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use infamy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.