Discussing sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use discussing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for discussing.
- After lunch, when most of them had left the table, the rest fell to discussing country neighbours. (8)
- He took them one by one, yielding here, discussing there, and holding to his point. (10)
- I came across a dairymaid and farm hand discussing it stolidly with very downcast faces. (8)
- In discussing her with Val, at breakfast on Saturday morning, Winifred dwelt on the family skeleton. (8)
- Somebody ceased playing the violin, and close to him a group began discussing ethics. (8)
- They all three took long naps every day, and sat hours together minutely discussing what they saw out of the window. (9)
- They were discussing the lady who had been at the concert that afternoon. (8)
- You have a mind, Richie, for discussing outlay, upon which I congratulate you, so long as you do not overlook equivalents. (10)
- Your old servant heard him and your uncle discussing it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for discussing. Perhaps also see a sentence for darcy and ways to use dispersing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use discussing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.