Discuss in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use discuss in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for discuss.
- A queer subject to discuss. (8)
- But they continued to discuss it with increasing frenzy. (10)
- Devereux had met in Spain, so they were left in the rear to discuss their travels. (10)
- I shall not discuss it here. (4)
- I wonder you could discuss me. (8)
- It seems possible for two Scotsmen and a Frenchman to discuss during a long half-hour, and each nationality have a different idea in view throughout. (2)
- It was the only time I ever heard him discuss the conditions and hardships of his trade. (8)
- Lily had ceased to discuss the matter. (9)
- She ought to have known that the whole subject was too dangerous to discuss at night. (8)
- Small-talk bores me to extinction, but I will discuss a point of ethics or psychology half the night. (8)
- We have a bit of private business to discuss. (10)
- We may as well wait, perhaps, till the circumstance occurs before we discuss the discretion of his behaviour thereupon. (4)
- We talked of social questions; we always discuss things when he comes. (8)
- We will not discuss the conjectures here. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for discuss. Perhaps also see a sentence for density and ways to use dimple in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use discuss in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.