Argue in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use argue in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for argue.
- And you argue in her favour. (10)
- Argue the case anyhow, it should be undone. (10)
- But why do I argue with you? (10)
- Do I argue ill in saying that a trust was implied? (10)
- I am sure she would argue so. (4)
- I have found it quite impossible to argue with her; she has always a complete answer; wonderful. (10)
- If so, did the fact argue habitual destitution, or merely habitual leisure? (9)
- Not that he took trouble to argue thus, as older heroes and self-convicting villains are in the habit of doing; to deduce a clear conscience. (10)
- Not to admire him, would argue me senseless, heartless. (10)
- Of course, infatuated men argue likewise, and scandal does not move them. (10)
- She likewise lectured Richard, and with her he condescended to argue. (10)
- Shrapnel offered to argue it with her, being of opinion that a British consul could satisfactorily perform the ceremony. (10)
- We shall not agree there, Shelder; and we might argue it all day. (8)
- You argue that at this season and at that season she is helpless. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for argue. Perhaps also see a sentence for acquaintances and ways to use argument in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use argue in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.