Dispute in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dispute in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dispute.
- A short dispute grew over the exact number of hours. (10)
- And well might she be amazed to hear the origin of their recent dispute. (10)
- But my Professor shall dispute with you. (10)
- Elizabeth, however, did not choose to take the hint, being well aware that a serious dispute must be the consequence of any reply. (4)
- Howell Edwards debated the dispute for an hour; agreeing, partially differing. (10)
- I do not dispute it. (10)
- I do not now dispute the justice of the charge. (9)
- Most of the wounded had died of neglect while the right to minister to their wants was in dispute. (1)
- The dispute shall be left where it stands. (10)
- The bright illumination of his face was that of the confident man confirmed in a risky guess in the crisis of doubt and dispute. (10)
- There can be no dispute, I am sure, as to the value of some of the results he achieved in that other path. (9)
- Why should there be any dispute on a fact that can be ascertained by crossing a street? (10)
- You ought to know he stops at no trifle to get his advantage over you in a dispute. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dispute. Perhaps also see a sentence for density and ways to use dimple in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dispute in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.