Use altercation in a sentence. Students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use altercation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for altercation.
- A quick altercation ensued; the end being that Harry managed to give his sister the context of the previous conversation. (10)
- He objected, and an altercation in bad English diverted the company. (10)
- He was roused from his reverie by an altercation unmistakeably fierce. (10)
- Observing the altercation his men had gathered about to watch the outcome. (1)
- The dignified altercation had been witnessed by the main body of the tourists. (10)
- The violent altercation with wood and wall lasted several minutes, ending as it had begun. (10)
- There was a heavy altercation in German between the statue and the superintendent of the arrangements. (10)
- Things could lend to nothing but an altercation with Pericles, and for this scene she prepared her mind. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for altercation. Perhaps also see a sentence for accompany and ways to use altogether in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use altercation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.