Sentences for disagreement. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use disagreement in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for disagreement.
- At last a disagreement was formally entered, the jury discharged and the obstinate juror chased from the city by the maddened populace. (7)
- But you are not aware of the consequences; it will involve you in a very cruel embarrassment, and certainly bring on a disagreement between us. (4)
- Her husband is shaken to confess it likewise, despite a disagreement between them. (10)
- In all their disagreement he had looked as constantly to the comfort of his captives as if they had been his chosen guests. (9)
- Laughter, let it be but genuine, is of a common nationality, indeed a common fireside; and profound disagreement is not easy after it. (10)
- The general was furious in his anger, and they parted in dreadful disagreement. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for disagreement. Perhaps also see a sentence for durance and ways to use disclosure in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use disagreement in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.