Dissension in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use dissension in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dissension.
- Each lady saw a point of dissension, and mutually agreed, with heroic effort, to avoid it by shutting their mouths. (10)
- Evidently she consented to the recurrence of a vexatious dissension for the enjoyment of having him with her hourly. (10)
- He entertained a pronounced dissension with bachelors pretending to independence. (10)
- Monastier is notable for the making of lace, for drunkenness, for freedom of language, and for unparalleled political dissension. (2)
- The two men composing it, the untamed and the candidate for citizenship, in mutual dissension pulled it down. (10)
- This signal of a dissension was heard along the main street of Epsom, and re-awakened the flagging hilarity of the road. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dissension. Perhaps also see a sentence for dennant and ways to use distinct in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dissension in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.