Controversy used in sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use controversy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for controversy.
- Beppo here is an example that the style is useless for controversy. (10)
- Besides, if Robert perchance should be courting Rhoda, he and Robert would enter into another field of controversy; and Robert might be taught a lesson. (10)
- Doria had embarked in a practical controversy, as it were, with her brother. (10)
- He knew that the country which broke his military career and ridiculed his newspaper controversy was unforgiven by him. (10)
- He made no other sign of controversy, and the man in the hay-field went on. (9)
- I shall be in a controversy with the Horse Guards about our cavalry saddles. (10)
- Sometimes he would indulge me transparently in a political controversy, confessing that my dialectical dexterity went far to make a Radical of him. (10)
- They are acute critics, yet they still wield clubs in controversy. (10)
- To-morrow evening John and I dine with you, and I look forward to plenty of controversy and amusement. (10)
- We parted last night in the middle of a controversy and are rageing to resume it. (10)
- Why Stanley was not immediately effaced is still a matter of controversy. (7)
- You hit our old controversy. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for controversy. Perhaps also see a sentence for consciousness and ways to use compelled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use controversy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.