A sentence using the word contradict. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use contradict in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for contradict.
- Bennet, and which she never failed to contradict as a most scandalous falsehood. (4)
- But experience seems to contradict this theory, or else people often act contrary to their convictions and impulses. (9)
- Mountstuart to contradict the story in positive terms. (10)
- She was however able to contradict the tale of the young countess. (10)
- Sumfit continued, daring her irresponsive enemy to contradict her, with a threatening gaze. (10)
- The little which she could understand, however, appeared to contradict the very few notions she had entertained on the matter before. (4)
- You will soon be able to judge of the general credit due, by listening to some particulars which you can yourself immediately contradict or confirm. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for contradict. Perhaps also see a sentence for courts and ways to use coherence in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use contradict in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.