Sentences for dismissal. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dismissal in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dismissal.
- Adela confirmed to Wilfrid what Gambier had spoken; and that it was she who had given him his dismissal. (10)
- And when she had done, after thrilling the room, there was a gesture in her dismissal of the leaves displaying critical loftiness. (10)
- He pursued her anxiously, politely, and at the head of her corridor took leave of her with a distinct sense of having merited his dismissal. (9)
- He scarcely ventured to hope for a second dismissal. (10)
- He thought ill of servants who could accept their dismissal without petitioning to stay with him. (10)
- Lapham, in contemptuous dismissal of the comparison, and yet with a certain fondness. (9)
- March, and she took up her book with an air of offence and dismissal. (9)
- She was threatened with dismissal unless she made full apology to him and brought back assurance of its acceptance. (9)
- Victor had grounds for turning to him at the door and squeezing his hand warmly, by way of dismissal. (10)
- When the booty he had gained in Italy was squandered, she gave him his dismissal. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dismissal. Perhaps also see a sentence for dangers and ways to use dinner-bell in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dismissal in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.