How do you use dispensed in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dispensed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dispensed.
- A cold, lean dietary it is; but he dispensed it, and it fed her, or kept her alive. (10)
- It was no doubt dispensed with the honourable intention of cheering. (10)
- Radnor could rationally say that he was made for happiness; he flew to it, he breathed, dispensed it. (10)
- The elements of pathos do not permit of their being dispensed from a stout smoking bowl. (10)
- Your bishops and arches are quite susceptible to beautiful petitioners, and we know here how your livings and benefices are dispensed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dispensed. Perhaps also see a sentence for devilry and ways to use disagree in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dispensed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.