How do you use disperse in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use disperse in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for disperse.
- Ferdinand, pray disperse yourself. (10)
- How by vengeful prickings cure the deep wound, disperse the canker in her life? (8)
- John Knightley disperse his ill-humour. (4)
- She now began to think that the man Luigi was in some perceptible danger, nor did Ammiani disperse the idea. (10)
- She tried to disperse the growing burden by an inward summons to contempt of the journalistic profession, but nothing would come. (10)
- The company of honoured friends, and aunts and uncles, remotest cousins, were glad to disperse and seek amusement in music and tea. (10)
- You disperse money too liberally. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for disperse. Perhaps also see a sentence for devilry and ways to use disagree in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use disperse in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.