Sentences using the word scatter. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use scatter in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scatter.
- It is a lute to scatter songs to his mistress; a rapier, is she obdurate. (10)
- Men who have yielded it are like cavalry put on the defensive; a very small force with an ictus will scatter them. (10)
- Pasmer, whom she continued to rend in a thousand pieces and scatter to the winds till she had to stop breathless. (9)
- Scatter them not; teach them the secret of cohesion. (10)
- The sun was on the wing scattering little white clouds, as an eagle might scatter doves. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scatter. Perhaps also see a sentence for signify and ways to use sceptical in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scatter in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.