Dispositions used in sentences. Students, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dispositions in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dispositions.
- All her dispositions were made for death-bequests to servants and to . (10)
- I handed a sovereign to the three men, complimenting them on the humanity of their dispositions. (10)
- My dispositions were speedily made. (6)
- My recollection is that our fellows down there in their shallow trenches noted these portentous dispositions without the least manifestation of incivility. (7)
- There, such as were not as spotless as an angel might have the dispositions of a fiend. (4)
- Those who attend will be made aware of the dispositions for the week, and the day we shall name for the rising. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dispositions. Perhaps also see a sentence for discovers and ways to use differ in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dispositions in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.