Sentences for dissenting. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dissenting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dissenting.
- He had not yet given her an opportunity for dissenting; she was compelled to agree, dragged at his chariot-wheels in headlong agreement. (10)
- He is a Dissenting preacher. (10)
- He lends an attentive ear when I speak, agrees or has a quaint pucker of the eyebrows dissenting inwardly. (10)
- Middleton inquired, with a humourous air of dissenting. (10)
- They were slightly dissenting as De Craye stepped into the hall. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dissenting. Perhaps also see a sentence for durance and ways to use disclosure in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dissenting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.