Sentences for distaste. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use distaste in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for distaste.
- Brinkley, with a smile of distaste. (9)
- Civilized little people are moved to fulfil their destinies and to write their histories as much by distaste as by appetite. (10)
- Distaste of his person was inconceivable to the favourite of society. (10)
- Her war with Willoughby sprang of a desire to love repelled by distaste. (10)
- It was a timely spur to Soames, with his rooted distaste for the washing of dirty linen in public. (8)
- It was extravagant, but not the reason for his distaste. (8)
- Morland, who did not insist on her daughters being accomplished in spite of incapacity or distaste, allowed her to leave off. (4)
- Nevertheless, she put on her robe of conquest, having first rejected with distaste a plainer garb. (10)
- The contrast between this and her last breakfast in that room gave her fresh misery, and strengthened her distaste for everything before her. (4)
- The only answer confessed to a distaste for all exercise once pleasurable. (10)
- Till you chose to turn her into a friend, her mind had no distaste for her own set, nor any ambition beyond it. (4)
- What secret instincts are responsible for this inveterate distaste? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for distaste. Perhaps also see a sentence for dangers and ways to use distilled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use distaste in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.