Distinguishes example sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use distinguishes in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for distinguishes.
- Feature to some excess, you think, distinguishes her. (10)
- He distinguishes being on the Hippogriff from being possessed by passion. (10)
- I hope the reader will see how this attitude distinguishes me from the selfish people who inhumanly exult in their remoteness from excursionists. (9)
- I know nobody who distinguishes characters better. (4)
- Manhood distinguishes what flatters it. (10)
- They came to excel in the sad knowledge of the line at which respectability distinguishes itself from shabbiness. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for distinguishes. Perhaps also see a sentence for demanded and ways to use disconsolate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use distinguishes in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.