Distract in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use distract in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for distract.
- And what has a lawyer to do with a dainty lady, who will constantly distract him with finicking civilities and speculations in unprofitable regions? (10)
- But do not, I entreat, distract me with petitions of any sort, though I will perform anything earthly to satisfy you. (10)
- But riding, too, is a simple passion; and simple passions distract each other. (8)
- But whatever you put up now to distract her, you sacrifice. (10)
- Happily for young and for old, the intense insight of the young has much to distract or soften it. (10)
- He had a pretty taste in stones; no question could have been more sympathetically devised to distract his attention. (8)
- I am his mate, to help, and I cannot oppose him, to distract him. (10)
- I want to distract her. (8)
- Norris took up every moment of her time, and the very mention of such a thing she was sure would distract him. (4)
- Nothing for it but to distract her attention. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for distract. Perhaps also see a sentence for density and ways to use dimple in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use distract in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.