A sentence using the word puzzle. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use puzzle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for puzzle.
- And when his guests were gone, and his family had retired, he stood staring into the fire, putting together the pieces of the puzzle. (8)
- He was not sure that he wished to puzzle it out. (9)
- How they obtained her address was a puzzle; they stole in to comfort her slightly. (10)
- If it was a puzzle to one Italian half of the audience, the other comprehended it perfectly, and with rapture. (10)
- The puzzle of the reason for the long separation from her parents, was evident in her mind, and unmentioned. (10)
- The chief puzzle to me was the matter of his nationality. (8)
- To Soames she was a puzzle. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for puzzle. Perhaps also see a sentence for pronunciation and ways to use pursuit in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use puzzle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.