Distressful in sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use distressful in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for distressful.
- Altogether, she was fretful and distressful; she appeared to think that I could have kept my father in better order. (10)
- During dinner they talked, without distressful pauses. (10)
- He let her cry, as he must, in the distressful silence which he could not be the first to break. (9)
- The poor little tragedy was sufficiently distressful to me, but I bore it well, compared with my driver. (9)
- There on the brick floor lay the distressful man, already struggling back out of epilepsy, while his little frightened son sat manfully beside him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for distressful. Perhaps also see a sentence for deciding and ways to use distinct in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use distressful in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.