How do you use dividing in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use dividing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dividing.
- And then the marriage dividing Great Britain into halves, taking sides. (10)
- At the last half-landing, where a curtain hung, dividing off back premises, she stopped and listened. (8)
- Awhile he enjoyed the contrast, dividing his attention between the footfarer and moon. (10)
- Hence arose the dissatisfied third party, and the letters of this minority to the newspapers, exciting, if not actually dividing, all England for several months. (10)
- His eyes opened once more, rested on her, and passed beyond, into that abyss dividing youth from age, conviction from conviction, life from death. (8)
- James stood at the dividing ways of the novel and the romance, I am sometimes sorry that he declared even superficially for the former. (9)
- The light that showed how near they were to one another was kindled at the barrier dividing them. (10)
- The military enjoyed the monopoly of a table next the rail dividing the dancing from the dining space. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dividing. Perhaps also see a sentence for device and ways to use dinner-bell in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dividing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.