Sentence using the word doggedly. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use doggedly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for doggedly.
- Across and across the brown loam the laborer doggedly finished out his task; scattered the few last seeds into a corner, and stood still. (8)
- But even dumplings, though they resist so doggedly for a space, do ultimately submit to the majestic march of Time, and move. (10)
- Crummins doggedly repeated the statement. (10)
- He followed doggedly along a shady alley, losing sight of her now and then when the path curved. (8)
- She held doggedly to her pace; nothing but a blow would move her, and that only for a second. (2)
- Soames walked eastwards, mousing doggedly along on the shady side. (8)
- Still stealthily watching her, he at once made his way to his hostess, and stood doggedly waiting for the music to cease. (8)
- There, amongst them, is poor Herd, still so sad from his summer loss, plodding doggedly away. (8)
- Those who stood fired into the smoking brush and doggedly retired. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for doggedly. Perhaps also see a sentence for desired and ways to use double-dealing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use doggedly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.