Use the word doings in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use doings in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for doings.
- Adister said, not in perfect approbation of their doings. (10)
- As far as I could apprehend, their baronetcies and doings in high regions had been of more comfort than their prescriptions. (10)
- But in towns and among the so-called better classes, I fear that these old doings have become an idle tale. (2)
- He wanted to know if Jeff, down at Boston, had seen anything of the hypnotic doings that would throw light on this theory. (9)
- Her eagerness for news of our doings was insatiable. (10)
- Letters from Adela kept the Brookfield public informed of the doings on board the yacht. (10)
- She is giving you what assistance she can; at present: be thankful, if you can be satisfied with her present doings. (10)
- Stars were low over the ridge of pines, dropped to a league of our strange world to record the doings. (10)
- Such half-and-half doings never prosper. (4)
- The wind was contrary, and blew in furious gusts; nor were the aspects of nature any more clement than the doings of the sky. (2)
- Try to imagine me as clever as a man, and talk to me of your doings. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for doings. Perhaps also see a sentence for domesticity and ways to use dorothy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use doings in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.