Performances example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use performances in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for performances.
- Enraged with almost everybody in the world but himself, he set out the next day for the abbey, where his performances have been seen. (4)
- Her performances down mines were things of the underworld. (10)
- Keep your menagerie performances for your pantomime audiences. (10)
- Our room was richer to me than all the Grange while these performances were going forward. (10)
- Such was the character of the fair young heiress, exhibited by her performances much more patently than the run of a quill would reveal it. (10)
- The comportment and performances of men in society are to him, by the vivid comparison with their mortality, more grotesque than respectable. (10)
- The two similar performances, so very innocent, had wondrous opposite consequences. (10)
- They listened placidly to a discourse upon her performances, Japanese to their understandings. (10)
- Turbot, please to be good enough not to allude in print to any of my performances here and there. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for performances. Perhaps also see a sentence for peacefully and ways to use permissible in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use performances in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.