Sentences with don. College students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use don in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for don.
- As the orchestra struck up the overture to Don Giovanni, I retired from my place to inspect the arrangements behind. (6)
- Don Quixote certified insane. (8)
- Even the pen which would sketch them has a spell on it and must don its coat of office, walk the liveried footman behind them. (10)
- Heart and mind laugh out at Don Quixote, and still you brood on him. (10)
- Senor Don Punctilioso, hein? (8)
- Shelton had a faint remembrance of this don, and bowed; but the newcomer sat smiling, and did not notice the salute. (8)
- The deplorable image of the Don making confession became present to his mind. (10)
- Yet I cannot say that it was a passion of mine like Don Quixote, or the other books that I had loved intensely. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for don. Perhaps also see a sentence for dip and ways to use dozed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use don in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.