Drawl example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use drawl in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for drawl.
- And her well-bred drawl did not quite disguise this feeling. (8)
- Gyp could detect Fiorsen subtly mimicking that drawl; and her ears began to burn. (8)
- Her voice was weak and thin, and she could not govern it from being at times a gasp and at times a drawl. (9)
- His mother was speaking with a slight drawl. (8)
- His voice, when he vouchsafed a greeting, was rather high and not unpleasant, with a touch of lazy drawl. (8)
- Modern conversation seemed to Winifred so different from the days of her prime, when a drawl was all the vogue. (8)
- Then she saw her husband descending the stairs, saw him greet the English party, heard the intoning of their drawl. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for drawl. Perhaps also see a sentence for dell and ways to use dreading in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use drawl in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.