Dried sentence. Journalists, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dried in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dried.
- A smart run in the heat dried me. (10)
- And she liked to watch his brown, humorous face; which seemed made of dried leather. (8)
- And the dried cherries too! (4)
- Berry immediately dried her eyes to radiance. (10)
- Her cheeks were wet; she dried them as she went downstairs. (8)
- Her eloquence dried up before the intentness of his face, and she just stared up at him. (8)
- His hands trembled as he dried them. (8)
- His head jerked now and then, as a dried flower will shiver in a draught. (8)
- How they grew from tiny seeds to great and beautiful things, and then slowly, slowly dried and decayed away to dust. (8)
- It was a delicious day, and the early freshness had not yet dried out of the air, when they were walking home to breakfast. (8)
- Then his fear left him; he swam in easily enough, dried himself in the sun, and put on his clothes. (8)
- We have a nice curd porridge, seasoned with thyme, and some dried lamb for breakfast. (5)
- We were soaked to the skin, then partially dried in the sun, then soaked once more. (2)
- When he reappeared the trunks were reopened, and a powerful scent of dried rose-leaves would escape. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dried. Perhaps also see a sentence for dawn and ways to use draws in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dried in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.