Examples of parched sentences. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use parched in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for parched.
- A writhing smile forced its way up on to her parched lips. (8)
- And as he pulled, his very heart seemed parched with nervousness. (8)
- At seven he was rid of them, but parched and heated, as he deserved to be, he owned, for drinking the poison. (10)
- Dewy on a parched forehead it fell, England the shedding heaven. (10)
- Her tongue was parched. (5)
- I was refreshed and satisfied, like the parched earth with dews when it gets no rain, and I was soon well. (10)
- In Hyde Park the grass was parched and dewless under a sky whose stars were veiled by the heat and dust haze. (8)
- It was just such a sound as many times, in the long-past days, had escaped himself, waiting, listening for footsteps, in parched and sickening anxiety. (8)
- Lavender lay with his eyes fixed on the, ceiling, clucking his parched tongue. (8)
- Without that, Monsieur, all is dry as a parched skin of orange. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for parched. Perhaps also see a sentence for praised and ways to use packets in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use parched in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.