Drifting sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use drifting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for drifting.
- A gentleman drifting to Bedlam, his uncle calls him. (10)
- And the moonlight flooded his dark skiff drifting down. (8)
- I shall give up thinking and take to drifting. (10)
- It settled down upon the attack and, drifting back, involved the defense. (1)
- The boat was drifting on, and gleams of sunlight chased across their faces. (8)
- There was a gentle breeze, drifting the clouds across the sun; lizards darted out over the walls, looked at her, and whisked away. (8)
- There was nothing in that corner but moonlight; the scent she had perceived was merely that of the trees drifting in. (8)
- Through the open window the distant music of a barrel-organ came drifting in. (8)
- To spend one long day thus, drifting with the stream! (8)
- To think of her drifting about Europe so handicapped and lonely! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for drifting. Perhaps also see a sentence for drummed and ways to use drawers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use drifting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.