Sentences with drinks in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use drinks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for drinks.
- Drinks like a fish, and rides like the devil. (8)
- He drinks to rock his heart, because he has one. (10)
- He drinks, I suppose? (8)
- He drinks, she hates it; she loves the man and hates his vice. (10)
- He wished me to drink with him, but I would none of his drinks. (2)
- Of course there was everywhere soda, and places of the softer drinks abounded. (9)
- She eats bekase she is hungry, And drinks bekase she is dry. (6)
- Suddenly he tilts the rest o f the whisky into the glass and drinks it. (8)
- The source of the flooding stream which drinks up those rich acres of low flat land is not more innocent than we. (10)
- You know when one is very thirsty one drinks and drinks, but the thirst remains all the same. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for drinks. Perhaps also see a sentence for disarmed and ways to use drilled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use drinks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.