Use the word droop in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use droop in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for droop.
- And she let her head droop down on her hands. (8)
- Away from my breath of snow and sweet grass, thou wilt droop, little soul. (8)
- Could he accept from her such a sacrifice, exact a daily misery, see her droop and fade beneath it? (8)
- He advanced carrying his head with a heavy forward droop, and with a pace for which I decided that the word would be pondering. (9)
- His lips moved under the heavy droop of his moustache. (8)
- I was truly sorry for her; I could read in the pensive droop of her averted face that I was again a disappointment. (9)
- Never did he suffer his head or back to droop, for it was not distinguished so to do. (8)
- Only those who knew him well were aware of the claw-like alertness under the droop of eyelids. (10)
- She let her head droop over her work, and made no answer. (9)
- The next instant he was in conversation with Laetitia, questioning her upon a dejected droop of her eyelashes. (10)
- With a bitter droop of her lower lip, she nodded, and suddenly put her hand to her heart. (8)
- Yet her nether lip and little white chin-ball had a dreamy droop; her frank blue eyes went straight into the speaker: the dragon slept. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for droop. Perhaps also see a sentence for domesticity and ways to use dried in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use droop in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.