Use disappear in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use disappear in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for disappear.
- He saw her turn the corner of her street and disappear. (8)
- If I give you money, will you disappear, for his sake? (8)
- Lavender watched it disappear with a certain irritation which he subdued at once. (8)
- Pasmer morally to disappear, like an onion stripped of its successive laminae. (9)
- She watched them cross, mount the stone steps she had just come down, pass along the railed stone passage, enter the doorway, disappear. (8)
- Sometimes a jet of light brought the hilltops, towering, dark, and hard, over the house, to disappear again behind the raindrops and shaken leaves. (8)
- The clean-shaved, square-cut face, with those almost epileptic, forceful eyes, had a stillness and intensity beside which the neighbouring faces seemed to disappear. (8)
- The soldiers watched him disappear within, then continued on their way down the hill in silence. (8)
- Then he asked her why every one who was born was destined to die, and disappear? (5)
- They may disappear for a little while, but they must come back. (9)
- To keep silent, and disappear? (8)
- Xanthe liked to watch the stream disappear in the myrtle-grove. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for disappear. Perhaps also see a sentence for decanter and ways to use dispute in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use disappear in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.