Recede sentence. Journalists, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use recede in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for recede.
- And as though the thought had found its way through the closed door, she heard his footsteps recede again. (8)
- Braintop looked at the paper, which now appeared to recede from his eyes, and flourish like a descending kite. (10)
- But do not deceive yourself into a belief that I will ever recede. (4)
- I may say, that as I recede from them, I dwell on them the more. (10)
- Then, one by one, his senses returned; the tide of terror that had overwhelmed his faculties began to recede. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for recede. Perhaps also see a sentence for rare and ways to use relief in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use recede in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.