Sentences for ebb. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use ebb in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ebb.
- All about the wedding-journeyers swelled the deep tide of life back from its night-long ebb. (9)
- Colesworth, who was no longer in the resemblance of a gaping oyster on the borders of the ebb. (10)
- How well she knew that half-light of the ebb of the wave of darkness. (10)
- It is a leg of ebb and flow and high-tide ripples. (10)
- It was the moment of suspense in Piccadilly; the tide had flowed up to the theatres, and had not yet begun to ebb. (8)
- One may, however, fall on a pleasurable resignation in accepting great indemnities, as Diana bade her believe, when the first disgust began to ebb. (10)
- Our purse was at its lowest ebb; he suggested no means of replenishing it, and I thought of none. (10)
- Rather a pity he let it ebb and flow so long. (10)
- She leaned her head out of the window, and heard the mellow Sunday evening roar of the city as of a sea at ebb. (10)
- The world was never at such low ebb! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ebb. Perhaps also see a sentence for easily and ways to use ebony in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ebb in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.