Drunken sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use drunken in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for drunken.
- Conscious of all this, held back by that vision of his future, yet whipped towards her by his senses, Hilary swayed like a drunken man. (8)
- He marched on that road to the music of sonorous brass for some drunken minutes. (10)
- He must have had the appearance of a drunken man to persons observing him from the Grange windows. (10)
- He was over there, lying against the bottom chair, in a heavy, drunken slumber. (8)
- It was a drunken captain. (10)
- My land gives and my land takes my money, and no drunken dog lives on the produce. (10)
- No two could ever swoon so utterly as that; not even a drunken sleep could be so fast. (8)
- Nothing afforded him greater amusement than a drunken man. (8)
- She had nothing to dread from midnight assassins or drunken gallants. (4)
- The notes were harsh, dissonant, drunken, interlocked and horribly torn asunder, intolerable to ears not keen to extract the tune through dreadful memories. (10)
- Towards afternoon we got fairly drunken with the sunshine and the exhilaration of the pace. (2)
- Yes, yes, from Belfast very drunken old man. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for drunken. Perhaps also see a sentence for drummed and ways to use drawers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use drunken in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.