Sentence with word mellow. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use mellow in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mellow.
- A red-shaded lamp cast a mellow tinge over the grey frock, over one reddish cheek and one white shoulder. (8)
- Berry before him, profuse of mellow curtsies. (10)
- Enshrined in its coat of dust, that mellow coloured, slender-necked bottle gave him deep pleasure. (8)
- Far off stretched the happy fields with their dim white villages; farther still the mellow heights melted into the low hovering heaven. (9)
- His voice had the mellow fulness of the clarionet. (10)
- It sounded faint and mellow now behind the hills of death. (10)
- She leaned her head out of the window, and heard the mellow Sunday evening roar of the city as of a sea at ebb. (10)
- She spoke the word very simply in a mellow soft tone. (10)
- The falling beams touched her with a mellow sweetness that kindled bleeding memories. (10)
- The soft-coal fire in the grate purred and flickered; the drop-light cast a mellow radiance on her face. (9)
- When Longfellow read verse, it was with a hollow, with a mellow resonant murmur, like the note of some deep-throated horn. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mellow. Perhaps also see a sentence for monarchy and ways to use meditated in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mellow in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.