Examples of dyed sentences. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use dyed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dyed.
- A bamboo-framed talc screen painted with white and yellow marguerites stood before a fireplace filled with pampas-grass dyed red. (8)
- Excitement had dyed her cheeks deep red. (10)
- He smelled of mackintosh, had round purplish cheeks, a rim of hair which people said he dyed, and bulging grey eyes slightly bloodshot. (8)
- It was dyed crimson with the price of his victory. (8)
- Swithin stared at her; a dusky orange dyed his cheeks. (8)
- Ventnor straightened his waistcoat; a rush of conscious virtue had dyed his face. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dyed. Perhaps also see a sentence for disregard and ways to use dyke in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dyed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.