How to use stained in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use stained in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stained.
- But that was blood; the less desperately wounded had stained them in crossing. (1)
- By and by the lovely young bride presented herself dressed for her journey, and smiling from stained eyes. (10)
- Here the colour came to his cheek, and they wiped off the streaks of blood that stained him. (10)
- His face was stained brownish, but we drank old Rhine wine, and had no eye for appearances. (10)
- If this were a Catholic church, one might go in and give the stained soul free way to get a cleansing. (10)
- It was stained with his blood. (10)
- On a closer inspection you might see that her lips were stained. (10)
- Our windows, at no expense to us, are mostly artfully stained to represent a landscape. (2)
- She held up a stained glove and smiled. (8)
- She went stealthily, mopping her gushed, stained cheeks, frightened, angry, very miserable. (8)
- She would not let him elude her; and her stained cheeks and her trembling on his arm pleaded most pressingly and masteringly. (10)
- The floor was stained, and had no carpet. (8)
- The walls of the new rooms were left unpapered and their floors uncarpeted; there were thin rugs put down; the wood-work was merely stained. (9)
- To her surprise, her father became violently enraged, and uttered a stern prohibition, speaking a word that stained her cheeks. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stained. Perhaps also see a sentence for smoky and ways to use storms in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stained in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.