A sentence for the word earlsfont. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use earlsfont in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for earlsfont.
- At the name of Earlsfont she became this witch, snake, deception. (10)
- Meanwhile Caroline had withdrawn and the lord of Earlsfont was fretting at his theme. (10)
- Out with Earlsfont early after that. (10)
- Patrick heard enough to let him understand why the lord of Earlsfont and Captain Con were not on the best of terms. (10)
- Patrick was endeavouring to spare his brother a mention of Earlsfont before they had private talk together. (10)
- Patrick was not asked to postpone his departure from Earlsfont, nor was he invited to come again. (10)
- She resembled her brother, the lord of Earlsfont, in her remarkable height and her calm air of authority and self-sustainment. (10)
- The much-suffering lord of Earlsfont stretched forth his open hand, palm upward, for a testifying instrument to the plain truth of his catalogue of charges. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for earlsfont. Perhaps also see a sentence for excelling and ways to use earthly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use earlsfont in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.