Examples of earn sentences. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use earn in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for earn.
- Better that we had married simple stupid men who earn their bread, and would not have been ashamed of us! (10)
- Fiske, who was copying hurriedly, that she might earn sweet intervals for gossip, when Dandy limped up and delivered the letter. (10)
- I have been used to the gratification of believing myself to earn every blessing that I enjoyed. (4)
- I must try to earn my living some day. (10)
- I object to my money being paid to these people of whom I know nothing, who have done nothing to earn it. (8)
- I wonder whether I could earn a reputation for the sake of a prospect of ten extra pounds to my salary. (10)
- If you stay, you will earn my contempt. (10)
- Put your Mallorings to earn their living on fifteen to eighteen shillings a week, and where would they be? (8)
- Sensibly, or insensibly, we tune our songs to earn the nuts of our twilight forest. (8)
- Taking out a sovereign he tried to make the woman comprehend that she could earn it, by telling him where they had gone. (8)
- They allow their helpless brothers to earn enough to keep life in them! (9)
- While I have strength to work, the bread I earn shall be shared with him. (10)
- Will virtuous people let me earn my bread? (10)
- Would you rather earn it with the blood of a countryman? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for earn. Perhaps also see a sentence for everyone and ways to use eats in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use earn in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.