How to use earthy in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use earthy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for earthy.
- For a minute he literally hated this earthy, cynical world to which one belonged, willy-nilly. (8)
- He is grossly earthy in his view of us. (10)
- If so, then not for all the world would he be otherwise than earthy. (8)
- It was earthy, for a cloud of dust was about it, and the woman gave a stifled scream. (10)
- The air here had a sweetish, earthy odour of too rank foliage; all brightness seemed entombed. (8)
- The sign of his reviving strength was shown by a complaint he launched at the earthy smell of the place. (10)
- The simple, earthy wholesomeness of the place appealed to Dan and comforted him. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for earthy. Perhaps also see a sentence for enterprises and ways to use earthly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use earthy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.